Click on tab for more information
- Business Plans
- Continuity Plans
- Cultural Competency Plans
- Emergency Planning
- HIPPA compliance Plans
- Pandemic Plans
Having consulted with numerous organizations with Qualified Vendor Agreements with DDD, Whelan and Associates LLC is the Arizona leader in contract compliance consulting. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Complete and Comprehensive Qualified Vendor responses
- Contract development
- Contract compliance
- Contract monitoring
- Contract negotiations.
- Assessment of rate development and budgets development
- Grant writing and Grant Management.
Whelan and Associates has extensive experience in the assessment and development of Quality Management plans. The State of Arizona awarded a contract to us for the purpose of training their provider network. Since then, we have written or advised on over fifty plans in multiple States and consulted with numerous organizations.
Whelan and Associates has facilitated and written numerous values based strategic plans for organizations of all sizes and missions. Additionally, we have facilitated cultural assessment sessions for numerous organizations and businesses. Please contact us if your company needs this service.
- Member and Employee satisfaction surveys
- Policy and Procedures (Corporate and DDD related)
- Employee Handbooks
- Corporate Handbooks
- Mission statements
- Job Descriptions and Employee evaluation tools
- Prevention of sexual harassment training.
Emergency and Situational Responses:
Ken is often the first agency contacted when an organization is in a crisis as it relates to serious incidents, contract action, accidents, personnel matters or financial difficulties. Ken brings a measured approach, calm voice and three decades of institutional knowledge to each situation. Ken also has served as a mediator in a variety of highly sensitive and complex situations, including situations with legal ramifications.
Incident Reporting, Investigations and Fact Finding Inquiries:
Ken is a lead Investigator trainer and can offer classes for staff in this topic or conduct independent investigations for agencies looking for an external, objective review of incidents that occur in their agencies.
- Fact Finding Training
- Fact Finding inquiries and reports.
- Second level review of findings.
- Incident reporting training.
- Incident Reporting policies.
Training and Instructional Design:
We have provided hundreds of courses in a variety of topic areas. We deliver most courses required under DES-DDD Qualified Vendor Agreements for: Home and Community Based Services, Group Homes, Day Programs, Adult and Child Developmental Homes, IDLA and Employment Services. We also offer an array of specialty courses that can be designed to meet your organizational needs.
Specialty courses including, but not limited to:
- Positive behavior support
- History of Disability supports.
- Overview of contracting with DDD.
- Prevention of sexual harassment.
- OSHA, blood borne pathogens training.
- Individual design and delivery of management and leadership training.
- Multiple roles of Direct Support Professionals
- Conflict Resolution
Person Centered Planning:
Ken has received extensive training in the areas of Person Centered Planning and Essential Lifestyle planning throughout his career, including specific training and certification through Michael Smull. Ken has facilitated numerous plans with diverse groups. If you would like to have a value driven, individual focused planning session, please contact Ken.
Meeting Facilitation and speaking engagements:
Ken has facilitated numerous meetings both in large and intimate settings. Additionally, Ken has presented at numerous conferences, banquets and ceremonies on a National, State and Local stage. Please invite Ken for your next session.